Interested in bringing Christy in for a speaking event, training, or art healing workshop?
Contact is available here
Basic Information and Documents:
- Anger and Violence: Transforming Anger like Chemistry Class
- Priscilla the Land Shark: How a Car Revealed Healing
(Photos: Christy as an event Keynote Speaker and Speaking at a Conference)
(Photos: Christy speaking at Collin College and Presenting at Texas Plano Health)
II. Teaching and Training:
A. Faith-Based Training Options (with links to Christian Feminism Today’s Speaker’s Bureau):
- Ethical and Healing Responses to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Mental Health and Self-Care: Responding to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault with Art and Writing
- The Voice and Role of Faith Communities Responding to Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
B. Civil/Social Training Options:
- Understanding the Science of Trauma and Healing: What is happening in the brain and body?
- A Professional’s Guide to Taking Care of Yourself During Someone Else’s Crisis
- Healing After Trauma: Mindfulness in Art, Writing, Body Movement, and Awareness Exercises
(Photos: Christy Training at Texas Plano Health to Nurses and Health Professionals and Christy Speaking at Collin College for a training on Neurobiology)
III. Art Healing Workshops:
Christy is certified and trained by A Window Between Worlds to offer Trauma Art Healing Workshops for both survivors and professionals.